8 Reasons Why An Average Nigerian Might Not Stand With Buhari Right Now
1. Fuel scarcity
"You want me to stand with Buhari after spending hours queuing for fuel?"
2. The rise in unemployment.
"You want me to stand for Buhari when I just lost my job?"
3. Difficulty in paying important bills.
"You want me to stand when I don't know how to pay for my kid's school fees?"
4. Poor power supply.
"So after standing with Buhari, I will go back to darkness at home."
5. Irregularities in civil service.
"That moment I will be using to stand for Buhari, let me use it to think of how I will get a job?"
6. No conviction yet in corruption cases.
7. Election malpractices.
8. Food items are now very expensive.
"When I stand with Buhari, it will cost me more to replenish biko."