10 Life Situations That Describe The Regret That Comes With A Debit Alert
1. The fun of withdrawing money only last till you get a debit alert.
That "krrrrrrrrr" sound from an ATM machine is sweet...— ♔ King Absolute ♔ (@KingAbsolute_) March 2, 2018
...till you get debit alert 😠
2. Even though the transaction was done by you.
I get annoyed every time I’m get debit alert, as if I wasn’t the one that just made a transaction— QT3.142 (@IfeJoseph_O) February 24, 2018
3. One is never ready for such bad news.
The debit alert I got for my tuition payment had me shook 😭— I. (@la_dy_pearl) February 16, 2018
4. The kind of alert that changes one’s mood.
I'm no longer in the mood to work today. That debit alert is making me unhappy. Tsk! 😂😂😂😭— Toksman (@ogbuefitoks) February 8, 2018
5. Even the notification sounds differently.
Who else noticed that debit Alert notification sounds are usually louder than credit alerts?— Daddy 'Code (@Cohannnnn) February 15, 2018
6. The alert reminds you of your predicament.
Debit alert just reminds you that you are broke.— Dowe Biyere 🇳🇬🇯🇲 (@Raider_Dowe) February 21, 2018
7. You start having panic attack.
This debit alert is paining my chest 😭— Tosin J (@TosinJosh_) February 12, 2018
8. And your stress level increases.
How I feel after spending money and receiving debit alert 😭😭 pic.twitter.com/iDpX6IImFY— Daddy CHO (@Chidubem__O) June 14, 2017
9. You can feel the pain.
The debit alert I just got bite me for body, I can’t even deny it 😢— SuperHuman (@kaybuoi) February 9, 2018
10. Then you begin to feel remorse.
When the debit alert comes in, that's when I begin to wonder if what I paid for was worth it, could I have lived without it, why exactly did I buy it? 😕 😥😥😥😥😥— Commissioner For Dodo Affairs (@EmiNiTybaba) March 2, 2018