10 Errands Nigerians Want President Buhari To Run For Them In London
Please help me get sweat pants
1. As they always say, prepare ahead. This person is in need of a raincoat.
2. Don’t be angry sir; this one is a message to Arsene Wenger.
Emirates should be close by sir.
3. This is a plea to Sanchez. Mr. President, tbh, this one is very important.
Please if you run into Sanchez, help us beg him to stay at Arsenal. Please. https://t.co/cwqwjuTj2W— Steve Dede (@DizSteve) January 19, 2017
Matter of national security. The meltdown by Arsenal fans will be massive, if he leaves.
This is how he looks like in case you don't know him.
4. Even though Mourinho isn’t in London, as a President he can help with the autograph.
5. Mr. President, he want you to help him retrieve his ear-piece.
6. Sir, this one wants you to help him check for the pricing of UK used perfume.
@MBuhari Pls sir, can you help me check for the price of UK used perfume sir, If U can buy it also, pls do, I'll pay you when you get back..— Juggernaut Maniac (@EldaRicardo) January 19, 2017
He said you can also buy it.
7. When you go for shopping sir, she wants you to help her get sweat pants in one of the good stores in London.
@MBuhari Please help me get sweat pants, I'll pay you when you get back. Thanks— RJ🐾 (@The_Dissembler) January 19, 2017
Of course she will refund you.
8. Mr. President, he wants you to help him to buy UK Indomie and Chinchin.
Sir, you can tell him there is indomie at home if it is too expensive sir.
9. Please sir, this one is in need of London used.
Mr President @MBuhari,epp me buy a London used phone when you're coming back,exchange rate won't let me change my 3 years old faulty phone— Felix Onyegbule (@felixonyegbule) January 19, 2017